The executive bodies of Rete Cardiologica IRCCS (Cardiological Network) are:
- Shareholders’ Meeting;
- Board of Directors;
- Scientific Committee;
All functions are carried out free of charge.
The Shareholders’ Meeting is made up of all members belonging to the Network.
Board of Directors
Nine Scientific Directors are part of the Board, three of them with cardiovascular recognition. Currently the Board of Directors is made up of:
- Giulio Pompilio – Centro Cardiologico Monzino IRCCS
- Gianfranco Gensini – MultiMedica
- Lorenzo Menicanti – Policlinico San Donato IRCCS
- Eloisa Arbustini – IRCCS Fondazione Policlinico San Matteo
- Gianfranco Parati – Istituto Auxologico Italiano IRCCS
- Luigi Frati – Neuromed
- Massimo Fini –IRCCS San Raffaele Roma
- Pier Giulio Conaldi – ISMETT
- Gianluigi Condorelli – IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas
The President of the Cardiological Network, appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting, is the Scientific Director of one of the recognized cardiovascular IRCCS. Currently the President of the Cardiological Network is Dr. Lorenzo Menicanti.
The Scientific Committee is made up of the technical-scientific referees of the Network’s IRCCS, identified on the basis of the Network’s thematic Working Groups.
Board of Auditors
The Board is appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting and carries out the accounting control functions of the Network.
scaricaCARDIOLOGY NETWORK STATUTE
My primary intent is to further consolidate the collaboration between the Institutes for Treatment and Research and to strengthen relations with the Ministry of Health, in order to create new knowledge that can improve the care of patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases and to make a concrete contribution to optimize the functioning of the National Health System.